General Terms and Conditions
- $2.50 surcharge applies per pizza with the 5 star rating: Surcharge only applies when ordering through a offer or deal
- Delivery surcharge applies to all local deliveries
- A minimum of $20 for delivery applies, not including the delivery surcharge.
- A $1 surcharge applies to half/half pizzas on top of the average.
- Surcharges apply to extra toppings or substitutes
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Debit cards. All cards have a surcharge applied when ordering.
- Drivers carry a maximum of $40 in change
- Please leave light on for driver when expecting a delivery
- All offers are not valid with any other offer or coupon
- A 15% surcharge will apply on all public holidays. We reserve the right to remove any deals and coupons offered on public holidays
- Manoosh reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order if any suspicious activity is noticed by any staff member of the company
- Manoosh will endeavour to provide all allergen and gluten free products requested by you, but traces of allergens or gluten may be unintentionally present in food due to cross-contamination during store operations.
- We cannot guarantee that your order will be 100% allergen or gluten free.
Manoosh will endeavour to provide vegan menu items requested by you, but traces of meat and dairy products may be unintentionally present in food due to cross-contamination during store operations.
- We cannot guarantee that all vegan menu items will be 100% free from animal products.
- All of Manoosh prices include GST
Reward program T&C’s
- A qualified reward order is an order that meets the criteria to be counted towards the rewards program.
- Once you complete your loyalty reward stamps, Manoosh will email you a voucher with the dollar value amount to be used on our online ordering platform. This will expire after 8 weeks so please use your loyalty rewards within this time.
- Orders with coupons do not qualify as a reward order and therefore will not count towards your loyalty balance.
- You must have an active Manoosh online ordering account to be part of our loyalty program.
- From 18/03/2023 at 2:30pm, after your 5th order, your account is credited the 5% in dollar value of your 5 most recent orders combined (not including orders with coupons)
- Prior to 18/03/2023 at 2:30pm, after your 11th order, your account is credited the 5% in dollar value of your 11 most recent orders combined (not including orders with coupons)
- On your reward order, you must use all of the credit at once. Credit does not bank up in your account. For example, you make 11 orders and the next time you order, you have $40 sitting in your account as a credit. If you use $30 of it, the extra rewards you did not use is lost. Please ensure that you use as much as you can to take full advantage of your rewards credit.
- The Manoosh rewards program only applies to orders through orders.manoosh.com.au, and does not apply to any orders through other systems including phone orders or in store orders.
- Reward program works with both pick up and delivery.
- Delivery fees and surcharges are not included in the rewards order average calculation.
- If your order is zero, you may still be charged the delivery fee if you are having your order delivered.
- Manoosh reserves the right to stop the rewards ordering program at any given time with 8 weeks notice. It is up to the customer to redeem their rewards orders within this time frame.
- Manoosh reserves the right to amend the rewards program at any time.
- Manoosh reserves the right to deactivate an account due to suspicious activity.
Buy One Get One Free Items
When you buy a “Buy One Get One Free” item, it will be calculated as follows:
- You will be able to select one item at full price, and another item of equal or lesser value will be provided free of charge.
- Any additional items or extras added to the “Buy One Get One Free” items will be charged at full price.
- The offer is only valid for the specific items designated as “Buy One Get One Free” and cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.
- The offer is subject to change or end without notice.
- If a “Buy One Get One Free” item is purchased within an order, the order will not qualify to earn loyalty points.
- If you choose 2 items that cost $20 each, they will be charged $20 for the first item and the second item will be free.
- If you choose 2 items that cost $20 and $10 each, you will be charged $20 for the most expensive item and the remaining item will be free.
- If you choose 2 items that cost $20 each with an additional extra that costs $5, you will be charged $20 for the first item, the second item will be free and you will be charged $5 for the additional extra.
- If you choose 2 items that cost $20 each with an additional extra on both items that cost $5, you will be charged $20 for the first item, the second item will be free and you will be charged $5 for the additional extra on both items.
- Additional items (eg. anything that you pay for extra on a menu item) is not part of the “Buy One Get One Free” offer and will be added to the total cost for both the paid menu item and the free menu item.
At Manoosh, we understand that different religions have specific regulations on the consumption of types of food and drink. We try our best to accommodate our customers as much as possible.
We as an organisation are not Halal certified because we also sell non-Halal products.
The below meats are Halal certified by our suppliers:
- Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- Chicken Wings
- Crispy Chicken
- Hot Pepper Chicken
- Southern Style Chicken Tenders
- Lamb Kafta Fingers
- Lamb Sambousik
- Lamb Kebbeh
- Meat Pizza (Lamb Mince)
- Sujuk Beef Sausage
- Halal Pepperoni (Available at our Revesby, Baulkham Hills, Greenway & Gungahlin Stores)
- Halal Ham (Available at our Revesby, Baulkham Hills, Greenway & Gungahlin Stores)
We train our staff to handle Halal products with the utmost care by using separate gloves and cutters. We endeavour to provide Halal menu items requested by you, but traces of non-Halal products may be unintentionally present in food due to cross-contamination during store operations.
Thank you for your understanding
Email & SMS
Occasionally, we send SMS and Email marketing emails to customers. You can change your preferences and opt-out from receiving these notifications through your account settings.
Push Notifications via Manoosh App
When you launch the Manoosh app on your iOS or Android device, you can enable push notifications. Upon first opening the app, you will be asked whether to allow these notifications. If you wish to customize which notifications you receive, you can do so through your account settings. There, you can choose to turn off promotional push notifications, order status updates, or both. If you’d rather stop receiving notifications altogether, you can either uninstall and reinstall the app or navigate to your phone’s settings to modify the permissions related to the Manoosh app.
Deleting Your Account
If you wish to delete your Manoosh account, please contact us from the email address you have linked with instructions to delete your account.